The Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission of guaranteeing all Americans a quality places to hunt and fish. We lead a coalition of the top hunting, fishing, and conservation organizations, plus tens of thousands of individual grassroots partners.
We have a national focus on sportsmen’s access and conservation issues affecting hunting and fishing. Along with our 63 partner groups, the TRCP works to preserve the traditions of hunting and fishing in America by expanding access to places to hunt and fish, conserving fish and wildlife habitat, and increasing funding for conservation and wildlife management.
Want to learn more about the TRCP’s accomplishments and our goals moving forward? Read the 2022 Annual Report.
- Four-star ratings from Charity Navigator
- Platinum Seal of Transparency from Guidestar
- Highest rating from the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance
Highlights of the 2022 Financials
The Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership takes great pride in our transparency, financial efficiency, and accountability to donors. We work to use every dollar contributed as efficiently as possible.
- 85 percent of total expenses went to program services.
- 15 percent of total expenses went to management and fundraising costs.