The TRCP is fortunate to work with many conservation-minded businesses that boost our efforts to unite the hunting and fishing community, improve habitat and water quality, and keep public lands accessible and well-managed. TRCP’s Corporate Council is made up of diverse corporations that share a common passion for conservation.
The mission of the Corporate Council is to engage and educate conservation-minded companies on policy issues, provide industry perspective to the TRCP and its partners on key conservation campaigns, and create a collective voice for educating policymakers, corporate America, and individuals about conservation.
- Laura Orvidas, onX Maps (Chair)
- K.C. Walsh, Simms Fishing Products (Vice Chair)
- Scott Blackwell, Outtech, Inc
- Cam Brensinger, NEMO Equipment
- Dave Bulthuis, Pure Fishing
- Stan Connally, Southern Company
- Peter Dering, Peak Design
- Rob Gates, Savage Arms
- Shawn Gorman, L.L. Bean
- Joe Gugino, Costa Sunglasses
- Shaun Garrison, The Coca-Cola Company
- Travis Hall, Browning
- Taldi Harrison, Recreational Equipment Inc.
- Kris Klein, Far Bank Enterprises
- Jay Matthews, SITKA Gear
- Chris Metz, Vista Outdoor
- Anton Nistl, W.L. Gore and Associates
- David Hein, Outdoor Research
- Bruce Pettet, Leupold
- David Pfeiffer, Shimano
- Pam Rosen, Shell USA, Inc.
- Laura Schaffer, The Orvis Company
- Jennifer Silberman, YETI
- Ben Speciale, Yamaha Motor Corporation
- Anna Torma, PotlatchDeltic Corporation
- Bob Ziehmer, Bass Pro Shops
- Dan Chumbler, MeatEater
Many thanks to the following corporations that make conservation a priority. To learn more about corporate sponsorship opportunities, contact Jenni Henry, TRCP’s chief development officer.
Header photo credit: RimLight Media